Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

What this World has to offer [Kurasame]

2 posters

Go down

What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Empty What this World has to offer [Kurasame]

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Kisuke was bored as ever, unsatisfied with just adventuring by himself. He wished to be friends with someone some day, but at the moment, that was just a distant dream. He is currently in the area known as the Lost Pinnacles, a dangerous location within Fiore that is supposedly the home to a couple of dragons. Kisuke was gaining an interest in dragons lately. Dragons were mysteriously powerful, but very rare. However, there have been recent sightings of a few dragons within the depths of this jungle area. Unbeknown to Kisuke though, there was more than one mage here. The purpose of said mage though is a mystery, too. All the same though, Kisuke was looking for a dragon or two to maybe even learn some magic. He might even find the locals and improve on his current magic by learning there secrets in healing. Anyway, Kisuke was making his way through the jungle-like area with skyscraper-like trees and vines, cutting down anything he thought was in the way with his precious nodachi, Ivy Blossom. After some time, Kisuke came across an open area bathed in sunlight. Seems to me like a good place to rest...
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Left_bar_bleue500/500What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Empty Re: What this World has to offer [Kurasame]

Post by Kurasame Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Tana was lost. That was the simplest answer. She had grown bored of her guild and had decided to explore Fiore and see what it had to offer. She had also heard of the Lost Pinnacles, a place where strange and powerful animals and, if the rumors were to be true, a few dragons, roamed. Tribes of hunters also lived here, with powerful healing magic which seemed strange and impressive to the young cyborg. She wanted to see what they would make of her: a living machine with feelings, a brain, and everything you'd expect a normal human being to have. The only thing she did not possess: a sense of direction. She had sped off on her wheel feet straight in the direction she had been told would take her to the Pinnacles, but she had lost her way in a forest and had no idea how far away she was from the Lost Pinnacles, her destination. Wandering through the forest she came to a clearing and, luckily enough, there was someone there, clearly resting from a journey but Tana, having had some manners left out of her cybernetics, gave the man no chance to rest. She ran up to him and asked, politely, "Hey, mister. Do you have any idea where I could find the "Lost Pinnacles"? I was told it was around here somewhere."
Kurasame
Kurasame

Back to top Go down

What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Empty Re: What this World has to offer [Kurasame]

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:45 pm

Kisuke had just stumbled upon an open area within a jungle. Something such as this was unexpected, but he liked it, it would give him time to rest and relax. Anyway, it seemed Kisuke wasn't the only person here. There was an odd little girl approaching him at a great speed. No human could do that without lifting up there feet! Yup, but that girl, as Kisuke will soon find out, is not a normal human. All the same, the not-so-normal human approached Kisuke with speed, without even lifting her feet. She, as it was obvious it was a female...or sorts, asked a simple little question.

It was one of those easy to answer questions that could be answered by simple saying 'you're already here' and then just walking away without a further word. But Kisuke had rested enough and felt he would keep looking for one of those rumored dragons, so he skipped the information giving step and just moved right along to the walking-away-without-a-word step in the short process. Another reason for Kisuke not answering was his morals. It wasn't a life of death question, so he would let destiny decide if this girl could figure out where she was.
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:
What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Left_bar_bleue500/500What this World has to offer [Kurasame] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurasame Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 pm

The Lost Pinnacles, that was Tana's destination, and she had been kind in her asking of where she was, but the man seemed to either be mute, which was possible but unlikely, or, more likely, he just wasn't going to answer her question, for whatever reason. Either way, it caused Tana to laugh. A strange sound it was which escaped her mouth: partially human but with a metallic drone to it but it mattered little to Tana how she sounded when she laughed, but she had already decided what to do. If the man wasn't going to tell her where she was and where her destination was, she would just follow him until he did. And so, as the man began to walk away, Tana ran after him and, once she had caught up to him, began to speak, "Fine, you don't have to tell me where to go, but you could at least tell me your name. As my manners, and programming dictate, I must give my own name prior to asking one there name but, as it is a bit late, I shall make up for it with a free question. Firstly, before I get ahead of myself, I am Aratana Hajimari Kurasame. Secondly, because of my lack of manners just there, I shall allow you to ask me anything, and your answer shall be honest and truthful. On that, I swear my life."
Kurasame
Kurasame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:52 pm

It may affect this Kurasame's destiny, but it wouldn't hurt to tell her where to go...and stop her from following Kisuke. Her voice was annoying with that robotic essence to it. It was like nothing that Kisuke had ever heard of before, and he liked to see and hear new things. Maybe even taste and touch...like food. Smelling isn't very adventurous though. All the same, this girl-thing was annoying and Kisuke was getting tired of listening to her as she was following him. He did however wonder what her intentions were.

Going off his usual self, he stopped walking, turned around to face the blue haired girl-thing, and said in a low echoing voice (echoing due t his armor), "Kisuke Tenshii, happy?" He then proceeded to ask a 'free' question. Now this would be a little harder to say for Kisuke had two questions he wanted to ask. First was 'what are you!?!?!?!' but the second one was 'why are you looking for the place you're already in?' which was the more important question. But then again, Kisuke was bored, too. He wanted some entertainment to liven things up a bit.

Kisuke wasn't one to start fight without the feeling of either a threat to destiny or knowledge of a challenge. Forget it! Kisuke just didn't ask the question and decided if he could somehow agitate her enough to start a fight. If this girl was level-headed and easy going then the fight would probably not happen, but he could end up with a little friend...well, with the following and talking she's been one-sidedly doing, she'd be more a pet than anything else. So yeah, Kisuke walked off having just given his name...oops, i technically also asked a question at the same time...oh well...
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurasame Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 am

Kurasame was looking around the forest around her, as she made sure to stay near the man and continuing to talk. Her goal right now was to annoy the man, which seemed to be working, which one could call nasty but Tana wanted to know where she was and the only way she knew she could get that information was from this man. However, he didn't want to tell her, so she had to get it out of him, in any way she could. She had followed her feet, trying to find the legendary Lost Pinnacles and the tribes that lived there, with their just as legendary healing magic. Who knows, there was a chance that those tribesmen could fully heal her body, so she did not have her usual spasms and changing of personalities, something she hated because she could never control herself then. She became violent sometimes, manipulative, and a multitude of other personas that she didn't even know about. She couldn't let it happen anymore, it usually ended up with someone hurt or, worse of all, dead.

Suddenly, the man stopped and turned around to face Tana. He spoke, in a voice that sounded close to Tana's but it echoed due to the fact that the man wore armor. He introduced himself as Kisuke Tenshii, and then just walked off, not asking his question, however he had still not answered Tana's.

Blackness, Tana's head dropped as though she had just died, and she said nothing to the man, for she couldn't, not now. It was happening, the one thing she hoped would stop: she was changing once more, becoming another being. She did not know what was about to happen and then, her mind stopped working, her head rose, and her eyes shone with the evil red that had become the norm at this time.
Kurasame
Kurasame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Kisuke had turned around and walked away from the blue haired girl-thing. Though after a few feet of walking, he heard a little spark behind him. He ignored it and moved on, hoping that the girl wouldn't cause Kisuke any trouble, such as ruin his destiny. This girl is pretty annoying, but hey, I didn't help her earlier, I only gave away my name...

Walking some more, Kisuke felt a chill down his back. It was about a minute of so after he heard the sparking sound behind him from the direction of the blue haired girl. This had better be a good reason to turn around...having thought that to himself, he reluctantly turned around and saw the blue haired girl. There seemed to be something off about her, not that there wasn't anything off before, but something more off. Maybe it's her eyes...
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurasame Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Tana's head, now raised, gazed at the man before her: Kisuke Tenshii. She had lost all feeling in her body, and was now just a shell. A shell possessed with one feeling and one feeling alone: rage. As her body was now acting independent of the real Tana and using a fake persona to control it, it instantly did the most irrational thing Tana would do. She had no reason for it, the man had done her no harm nor had he shown any hostility, and yet she jumped into the air, spinning as she did so, and went to kick the man in the side of the head, having a chance to knock him unconscious due to the fact that he was being kicked by solid metal that was Tana's legs.

(Short post, sorry)
Kurasame
Kurasame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Out of nowhere, Kisuke was being kicked at by a girl-thing...who seemed to have metallic legs of sorts. Thankfully, due to Kisuke's quick reactions and even more thankful for his armor, Kisuke blocked the kick to his head with his right forearm. The kick was powerful as mentioned above. There was nothing but force behind said kick by the blue haired girl. Incredible, I didn't think she was this powerful! Kisuke was shocked, not necessarily by the crazy power-output, but rather by the fact that there was absolutely no feeling behind the girl's kick. Kisuke has had very little battle, but enough to be able to sense the emotion in a person's attack or action. This girl had no rhyme or reason behind the kick in any way, shape or form. All the girl seemed to want to do was kick Kisuke at the moment.

The girl named Kurasame kicked Kisuke, going for his head, but Kisuke was lucky enough to black the kick, slightly denting the area that he blocked with, the area right next to his bracer on his forearm. If it was the bracer, it could have cracked and broken on the next possible attack. With the slight, or great, chance that Kisuke saw with the opening the girl created for Kisuke, he drew his black-bladed nodachi, Black Whisper, with his left hand and slashed with a sword-draw. It wasn't the best slash, but it was for the girl's other leg, which would then cause Kurasame to fall. The way he drew it though was a bit different than intended. He wore his swords on his back, so he couldn't see which side of the hilt he was grabbing. He accidentally grabbed his sword in the direction the back of the black was most prominent, ending up, if hit, with a blunt attack to the girl's leg. Oops, but oh well, basically the same result...
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurasame Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Tana's kick to the head had been well blocked by the man's armor, as he had raised his arm in defense. However, it mattered little for Tana's Aquasium crafted legs, as she still dented the are of impact. If the attack, the kick that is, had actually hit it's intended destination: Kisuke's head, then it would have dented the helmet and, if Tana was lucky, knocked him unconscious. She would try that again, but first she had another problem.

Kisuke, while Tana was still in the air after her kick, had drawn his sword, a black nodachi like blade, using his drawing of the sword as an attack to swipe at Tana's left leg, the one that had not kicked. If it collided, Tana would most likely spin and fall, but she wasn't going to let that happen. Using her extra keen eyes, unconsciously, Tana noticed Kisuke reach for his blade as soon as he began his attack. Seeing that, as well as the fact he was going to hit Tana with the blunt edge of his sword, Tana didn't think he'd be able to properly knock her away. As such, when the blade went for her legs, Tana knew it was coming instantly and moved her leg to kick the blade, hopefully out of Kisuke's reach. After that, she landed and prepared herself for whatever else Kisuke would do.
Kurasame
Kurasame

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:28 pm

The girl had spirit in what she was doing. Kurasame was able to kick with her other leg, knocking the sword out of Kisuke's hand. Though surprised by the flexibility of the young girl, he wasn't fazed. She must have been an experienced fighter, unlike Kisuke, to be able to maneuver the way she just did. She then landed gently on the ground, seemingly waiting for Kisuke's next move. As stated before, Kisuke wasn't all too disappointed that his sword didn't have effectiveness just now, rather he was just surprised. He quickly grabbed his other nodachi, a sword that was still within cutting reach of the girl. This time, Kisuke made sure to draw his sword a little slower, but not too slowly, so as to get the sharp edge to face the girl. Kurasame still seemed a little different than her normal self. Kisuke did hear about there being ways to transplant metallic body parts onto human, but they were just rumors going around. The rumors said that there was a possibility for the transplants to malfunction to a degree. Perhaps, seeing as Kurasame had metallic arms and legs, she was being possessed, so to speak, by her 'other side'. Then again, it was a serious fight, Kisuke didn't care either which way. He didn't even like the idea of transplanting body parts in the first place. He felt it ruined a person's destiny, no matter how badly they needed the body parts. "You're one messed up girl Kurasame. But you probably aren't yourself right now I presume. So I'll take it easy on you and just cut off one limb." Kisuke was fooling around now. There was no way that he could cut a whole limb off with just one sword. He needed the other one, but it was too far away. "Shame, too." Kisuke rushed around the girl, seeing her every angle, every metallic limb, her every beautiful body...I mean...her every article of clothing...all to know where to strike next. Eventually he just lunged, aiming for her upper back, between her shoulder blades. It was a risky attack, for if he got hit directly by one of the metallic limbs, he was done for.

(OOC: sorry it took so long, wasn't sure what to do next)
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down