Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private]

Go down

Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Empty Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private]

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 am

It was dark outside, as usual, and Kisuke had just taken a mission from the request board. It was titled 'Thief Amongst Men'. It was an interesting title to say the least, but it wasn't very creative. Though, I guess you can't get more creative with a low ranking mission. Kisuke was in his train of deep thought and silence, as usual, and thinking of a way to ask the members of the staff without seeming too suspicious. Well...you can't get more suspicious than a suit of armor asking you "How's it goin'?" now can you? All the same, Kisuke was trying to get something done in this guild he just joined, painstakingly joined. It was tough to get in without actually killing someone. Wonder how he's holdin' up?...Kisuke was thinking back to the little thief he had rescued and dumped into a nearby dumpster. It had been about three months since then, but Kisuke couldn't get over how dangerous that situation could have ended up if any of the Obscura Fabula members found out about the fake killing for Kisuke's initiation.

Well, Kisuke was on a mission now, so that wasn't of much importance at the moment. He was more concerned with completing his current mission with precision and delicacy, without an slip-ups and things breaking. Kisuke went straight over to Mr. Kaz's offices and straight up to the front desk. Kisuke was almost immediately guided and let into Mr. Kaz's office, letting Kisuke rest his ever silent lips. "Ah! You must be here upon my request! Welcome, welcome. Please take a seat...*looks at Kisuke's body build* Then again...just stand." Kisuke didn't say a word, but instead just bowed politely and waited for Mr. Kaz to detail the mission properly, "So it seems one of my employees has been thieving from me a few valuables. Said valuables haven't been returned for some time now, so it's not a prank to say the least. I need you to interrogate any of my employees and find out who's been stealing my precious belongings. I'll give you a handsome reward afterwards, so don't worry about that." Kisuke turned around, and went straight to the first employee he could see, and started his interrogation...[to be continued]

371/1,300
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Left_bar_bleue500/500Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Empty Re: Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private]

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:44 am

Kisuke is on a mission to get information about stealing. Kisuke's wasn't sure what was being stolen, but he knew something was being stolen. Mr. Kaz just informed Kisuke that something was being stolen, that's it. Kisuke was pretty much in the blue about what had to be done and what to look for, but that doesn't mean Kisuke, the Knight of Obscura, was going to give up, ever. Kisuke will never stop the flow of life and time, and he would ensure that he was part of this cycle between life and death. Kisuke called this cycle, Destiny. It was a bit dramatic, but that's just who Kisuke it, a dramatic mage that was skilled with large swords, or any size sword for that matter, and his special magic that he would need to keep secret from all he knew. It was important that Kisuke keep his magic a secret unless it was between life and death. The reason for this is...well I won't spoil that for you just yet, let's just focus on Kisuke completing this mission first. Kisuke went and interrogated the first employee he could see, who had the name tag 'James Yard', and tapped the skinny guy on his left shoulder.

"May I help you? Oh...you must be helping Mr. Kaz find out about the thief. Good for you. Now leave me alone, I'm busy." Kisuke was a little hurt, emotionally, that he was turned away so quickly. He tapped the skinny employee on the shoulder again, hoping for a change in heart, "Ok, ok..." That was easy...Kisuke seemed to have hit the jackpot with this guy. He seemed ready to give Kisuke some information about the thief, maybe, "Look here, I myself don't know anything about this thief guy, sorry." He turned back around and picked up a pile of papers that were near a desk. He seemed to have a little trouble. Kisuke was there, luckily, so he helped by taking the stack of papers instead of having the skinny employee do it. It could even turn into a little helpful information exchange bargain. "Thanks man, but sorry, I really don't know anything. Buuuut I guess I could tell you who might know more. See that guy over there? *points to a small, red haired fellow with a red sweater on* He might know a thing or two. If it's really one of Mr. Kaz's employees stealing some money, then Harvard might know a thing or two about this thief." Kisuke set the papers down where it was necessary and headed over to the little red haired, sweater-wearing, employee who's name was suggested to be Harvard...[to be continued]

814/1,300 words
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Left_bar_bleue500/500Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private] Empty Re: Thief Amongst Men [D-rank mission/private]

Post by Kisuke Tenshii Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Kisuke had just gotten information about the thief...sort of. He was told by James that someone else could know more about this thief, a young man, small, red sweater-wearing employee that seems to go by the name Harvard. It was a strange name, also one that was common, but still strange. Kisuke walked across the room and tapped the young employee on his right shoulder, like he did with James. The red haired little guy turned around and just seemed to smile. Smiling without a care in the world, but still doing his work. What's he smoking? Kisuke hadn't the slightest idea why this guy was so chill and cool about this interrogation. Obviously Kisuke was after some information, so it would be a little intimidating if things would get suspicions for you. If even a few pieces of evidence pointed to said person, then they would be nabbed and taken to Mr. Kaz to be both fired and...well Kisuke didn't know anything outside of getting fired. All the same though, Kiuske was still doing this mission, no matter the cost...unless the cost was more than the reward. Now that would suck...Kisuke looked down at the short guy who said, "Hey there! How's it goin'?" Kisuke was dumbfounded. This guy really didn't know what was going on. And James thought THIS guy was going to have information about the thief? Not likely.

Kisuke put on a brave face, hidden by his armor and said, "Tired and bored. Now, do you know anything about the thief that's been robbing from your boss, Mr. Kaz?" The little sweater wearer looked blankly at the talking suit of armor before him, awe-struck by the deep voice that echoed out from the steel body saying he was 'tired and bored'. Harvard must have thought that was natural for a suit of armor, because he just said a few words then.

"Seems natural you're tired and bored. I would be, too, haha! And about that thief. I know who he is!" Kisuke was surprised to know that this guy knew who the thief was. But the little guy could also be stoned, so maybe it was just a prank, "His name is Devlin. Kevin Devlin to be precise." Kisuke was amazed that this guy knew how to say a name! Wow, either he's stoned or just naturally chill all the time...I like him! He's a cool guy! The young guy then said to report back to the boss. It seemed that the sweater wearer wasn't brain dead either. He knew what was up. Maybe he was just messing with me earlier? Anyway, Kisuke got a name, so he went back to the boss to tell him said name.

"Oh! So it was Mr. Devlin this whole time! That brat has it in for himself now!" Mr. Kaz seemed angrier rather than happier about it being Kevin who robbed him of something that Kisuke didn't know about. Mr. Kaz then continued, saying that presently, he had stolen about half of Mr. Kaz's jewels...HALF HIS JEWELS!?!?!?...Kisuke was awe-struck, but didn't show it. He did have a little reputation he wanted to uphold. He broke it a little by speaking to the chill Harvard earlier. All the same, Kisuke was then given his reward and he was on his way back to Obscura Fabula, his home...somewhat...[finished]

[end of mission, mission complete]
1,371/1,300 words
Kisuke Tenshii
Kisuke Tenshii

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down