Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission]

2 posters

Go down

Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Empty Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission]

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:27 pm

With the book slammed shut, as he approached the house he is appointed to, oh well he himself is the one who decided to took the mission since it does seems kind of easy to his point of view and the description written down. It might or might not be an easy money, but oh well, who know? This kid can't even handle this dog, perhaps it's a rough dog, or perhaps this kid just suck at it. He's not sure about it, but all he knows is that the mission itself doesn't have anything to do with fighting, obviously because it's a D Rank Mission anyway. The other reason he decided to take the mission is because the boy reminded him of himself in his earlier day. He was...determined as well, in the past that is, until he grew tired of it and became a coward instead. He likes the kid's will, he likes his gut, he likes pet and he likes kid. What could be a better mission for him? Oh well there's one...killing mosquito. 

However, though today is his unlucky day. From the book he reads which have the horoscope in it, it might not be his best day, perhaps it could even be his worst. Though he said screw it, because he doesn't believes in that anyway. This morning, he bought a fake book, he was excited for nothing thinking that there's finally a sequel to one of his favorite series of all time, whereas it ended up as it's just a fake one written by some idiot or so that's what he called those people which also took his money forcing him to skip breakfast. He's not hungry either way. And just now while he was walking, something which make him feels like a déjà vu happened. That time, he was too focused on his writing, seeing that he was in role, just got to the cool point too, thus failing to realize that there's a pole in front of him. As expected, he bumped into it hard, and with that moment he stumble back slightly, rubbing his head gently before mumbling the word "Ouch". He wasn't given the chance to react or catch his breath yet or to stop his stumbling, because he was bullied by another object. As he stumbled backward, he stepped on a banana and of course he fall down. It seems as if someone already prepared this pattern up to trap their victim, and those two make a great combination. He recall that time when he was bullied, he bumped into that fat guy while he was reading a book and apparently, he intentionally stood in his way. That fat guy pushed him slightly and another guy tripped him. How cruel of this pole and banana, even comparable to a bully. With that, Kiyoshi got back on his feet, moving again ignoring that and the banana was left in the exact same spot, contributing with the object laying there waiting for their next victim.

He took a deep breath before opening the door of the client's house in which he has approached just now. With the small sound of door creaking, the door is open slightly and as soon as it is completely open by none other than Kiyoshi himself, a surprise came to him. He heard a loud sound of dog barking and it's now running toward him. Approaching him, is a white fluffy dog with a grumpy look running furiously towards him, perhaps aiming for the exit which is now open and behind him is a kid with brown shirt who seem to be chasing after the dog. Short momentum was given to Kiyoshi and thus he couldn't dodge them in time. Crash! They crashed. The dog is currently in the kid's hand but he's laying on Kiyoshi. "Opps, sorry!" said the kid after that, angering Kiyoshi. Now...he starts to somehow believes the horoscope..not a good start indeed.

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Left_bar_bleue500/500Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission]

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:30 am

And Kiyoshi finished his tea with that last sip. He has actually recovered from his anger, and he's in a better condition seeing as the kid also offered him a cup of tea. The dog is currently tied to the wall with a chain, but it's still barking aggressively, and trying to break off the chain in vain. Kiyoshi watches the dog in sympathy but then his eyes get sharper as he recall about how aggressive it was against him earlier. And after all, they are just tying it up for a short period of time in order for Kiyoshi to inquire the information about that mission and VeeVee because apparently just the mission's description isn't enough for him.

"Well..the dog's name is VeeVee. I can't really figure out how he is so aggressive..I mean..he's the specie of dog which are obedience and from as far as I could recall, I never see him in this state before. He was quite obedience when I visited my friend's house and I figure that it's going to be okay seeing as he's not that tough...but it turns out to be a complete opposite. My father is currently at work in the moment, and he can't really help me with VeeVee," explained Shinichi, looking quite depressed. "Now great, I don't even know what he likes, hates, fears and what make him this way, and perhaps how to make him return to his old state," finished Shinichi.

Kiyoshi strokes his chin and racked his brain for solution. He comes up with none, no actually, he got one but not a very smart idea. He stood up before approaching the dog. He reaches his hand slowly towards VeeVee, but the dog growled at him and when he reaches closer, it tries to bite his hand. Luckily enough, he pull his hand back in time. He repeats the same movement but now when the dog try to bite, he reaches his left hand to pet it's head. It growled loudly. "Sorry, sorry" said Kiyoshi chuckling. The dog stare at him.

Kiyoshi tries some move in vain. He repeats that actions few time, trying to pet VeeVee. He sometimes crawl from the back and many growl could be heard. He tries his best to get close to VeeVee. Like it or not, everything ended in vain, or so he thought. With that, Kiyoshi untie VeeVee and as soon as the dog is free, it jumps straight at Kiyoshi. Kiyoshi, barely dodged the attack, and ran for his life, toward the kitchen. The dog jumped on one of the cupboard, and finally plan an attack from the above. It jumped straight at Kiyoshi and again, Kiyoshi dodges it. But he and the dog realize later on that next to it is some pieces of broke glass. The dog would surely be hurt badly if it were to land on it. Kiyoshi, jumped onto the piece of broken glass and shield the dog before it could land on it. "I'm sorry about that..and don't worry, my body is thick" said Kiyoshi with a grin. The dog look at Kiyoshi in his eyes, with an eyes of sympathy. The dog recall Kiyoshi's will.

_________
Words Count: 520
= 1180/1500
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Left_bar_bleue500/500Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Help me tame my pet! [D-Rank Mission]

Post by Kiyoshi Isamu Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 am

Kiyoshi extends his hand to pat VeeVee gently on his head and grin. Shinichi came rushing it after hearing some sound which actually woke him up. His entrance into the room is followed by the question "What's going on?" asked Shinichi. He rushed towards Kiyoshi who's laying on the floor to realize that Kiyoshi is slightly bleeding. He makes a shocked face. "Like I said, i'm fine, but more importantly...I've just figure out the reason why VeeVee is aggressive when he's actually should not be" said Kiyoshi, his smile still there. He gets up on his own before sitting on one of the chair.

He cocked his head toward the left, looking out the window before looking back. "You want to meet with your old master don't you, VeeVee?" asked Kiyoshi. "Well I know that feeling. But the thing is, you would eventually get over it. Just so ya know, I've been through that as well. But there's time when one should face their situation. Being aggressive is not a good decision so I suggest you should stick to your former personality" continued Kiyoshi. He tilted his head slightly again, seemingly a habit. "We're not taking you away from your master forever or anything, we're the good guy! I'm sure if you try to befriend Shinichi-Kun right here, he's a good guy, perhaps as good as your master! Just try and then you might meet a happiness too" ended Kiyoshi with a smile. Kiyoshi knows that the dog might not be able to understand his language, but at least it should be able to figure out a little bit about what Kiyoshi is saying. All that left is luck to decide.

VeeVee made a cheerful face, somewhat obedience as well. He barks a few time and jump around showing that he's now happy and willing to obey Shinichi's order. Shinichi jumped with ecstasy to his relief that he won't be facing any trouble anymore. "This is awesome! We're gonna be best friend, VeeVee!" yelled Shinichi with excitement. "It's all thanks to you Kiyoshi Bro!" said Shinichi after that.

Kiyoshi gets up and smile. He waves his hand in a sign that say "Your welcome". He glances at VeeVee's face before walking toward the door. "It's a Mage job after all, and I'm also paid for this," said Kiyoshi. He open the door and turn back. He grins. "Let's meet again some other time" said Kiyoshi before slamming the door shut.

Secretly...he regrets it a little...his back hurts because of the scratch. He was just trying to act cool. He needs to visit the doctor and pay for the medical fee to. From that day on, he believes in horoscope. He would never expected that taming a dog can be this annoying.

_______
Words Count: 460
= 1640/1500
MISSION COMPLETED!
Kiyoshi Isamu
Kiyoshi Isamu

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Approved.
Grimm
Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down