Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lights Out [Mission] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Lights Out [Mission] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Lights Out [Mission] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Lights Out [Mission] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Lights Out [Mission] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Lights Out [Mission] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Lights Out [Mission] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Lights Out [Mission] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Lights Out [Mission] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Lights Out [Mission] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Lights Out [Mission] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Lights Out [Mission] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Lights Out [Mission] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Lights Out [Mission]

2 posters

Go down

Lights Out [Mission] Empty Lights Out [Mission]

Post by Raine Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Raine woke up early this day, not because he didn't sleep well, it just kind of happened. He went through his daily motions. Everyone knows, the basics! Brushing his teeth, washing up, eating, tidying his home a little before he would set off. He finally finished up and walked out of his home and to the guild. He wanted an easy job today so he wondered what would be there today. He simply enjoyed his walk out in the town and relaxed a little. The town was nice early in the morning... He coughed up a little, he still wasn't used to this high altitude of this place. He wold simply sigh as the guild was in sight. Shockingly he wasn't the first one there(sarcasm). He walked up to the board and looked at the board, looking for a good job and than he found one that was in the guild itself. "Hm.. A party... I wonder if i get to go if i do a good job! Maybe i could get a little extra if i give them some of my art!" He started to think out loud as his eyes glittered excitedly. He just stood there with the request form in his hand as he kept speculating how this mission would go. Oh he was so excited for no reason, he was loving it! This was going to be a fun day!

(236/1500)
Raine
Raine

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Lights Out [Mission] Left_bar_bleue500/500Lights Out [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

http://toburegion.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Lights Out [Mission] Empty Re: Lights Out [Mission]

Post by Kirei Nightwind Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Silence. That was the setting in the room which Kirei currently found himself. The lights from the candlelight flames danced and flickered about the dim room. Kirei himself sat cross-legged at the center of the room, his swords lay crossed over each other on the floor in front of him. His eyes were closed and his breathing was slow and steady....almost meditative. It was, in fact, true that Kirei was currently meditating. He generally spent much of his time doing so when he wasn't putting himself through extensive physical training or engaged in an intense game of Shogi. A slow exhale whispered through the air as Kirei slowly opened his eyes, his golden-eyed gaze focused and intent. Reaching forward slowly, he took hold of his swords and slid them into the holsters at his side then stood up.

"Perhaps it is time that I take part in a request. I believe I have spent enough time meditating for the time being." His voice was a low whisper. Without another word, Kirei turned and left the room, making his way towards the common area of the guild hall. The common area wasn't particularly busy, but that was normal for this time of day. His attention was then turned to the request board, where he saw a young man searching through the selection. It would seem that he wasn't the only one in the guild at this time.

"Interesting...it seems I was not the only one who intended to take a request today." He remarked to himself then approached the young man, stepping up beside him and looking over the available requests. "Good day, were you planning on taking a mission as well? Perhaps, then, we should take one together. We are guildmates, after all, yes? I am Kirei, may I ask your name?" He greeted as he turned his head to look at the young man.

(315/1500)
Kirei Nightwind
Kirei Nightwind

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Lights Out [Mission] Left_bar_bleue500/500Lights Out [Mission] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 am

Raine was in the middle of his tangent rant when the older member walked on next to him. He almost didn't respond to him but than he came back to reality. He laughed nervously as the older member introduced himself. He cleared his throat as he would do a slight bow. Hello! I'm Raine, Raine Gray! Than he would rise back up and look at the man with some gusto and gave out a smile. He would think about it a little, missions on a team were always nice. He pointed a thumbs up. "I would be more than glad! Let's just go! It says it's a wedding, so i bet it's near that event room! So lets going! He would go on further toward where he assumed the objective was at just to stop in his place. "Hm we know our objective already... Should we meet with the client first or just finish the objective?" He said as he looked at Kirei... Ya this was a small little compromise. "We could always separate the work! You could find out the reason for the electrical problems, and i can handle the wedding preparations! But you seemed to be a little more experienced at this than me so what do you think Kirei?" He asked with a face of small of decisiveness as this could work either way. Hm what to do what to do. He shrugged a little and would look at Kirei for his answer.

(480/1500)
Raine
Raine

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirei Nightwind Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Kirei gave a slight nod as Raine introduced himself before turning his attention back to the request sheet. Raine had suggested that they split the work, leaving Kirei to decide which part of the request he would prefer doing. He read over the information on the request, one of his hands raising up and settling loosely on the handle of one of his swords.

"I suppose I could investigate the electrical problem...it most likely is a simple fix. It would be better, however, to meet with the client beforehand....if only to inform her that her request has been answered." Kirei explained as he reached up with his free hand and removed the request sheet from the board, handing it to Raine. "Why don't you hold on to this for the time being. Now that we've agreed on what is to be done during the request, perhaps we should leave for the request location." Kirei informed then gave a nod of affirmation. With that said, Kirei turned away from the request board and headed for the door, ready to begin the mission.

(496/1500)
Kirei Nightwind
Kirei Nightwind

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:41 pm

Raine was given the request sheet and he shrugged as he folded it and put it into his shirt pocket. He than turned to face Kirei again, "I agree! Lets go than! Might as well inform them of what's to come! He pumped his fist as his anticipation showed for all to see. Even though he just put it away he had to pull out the request sheet to reassure where the request was out. Yup he was pretty sure it was that large events room the guild own. He thought it would be appropriate as well seeing that this was a wedding! Must've been between guild members if it was happening. Either way he led the way to where he suspected the request was at.

Several minutes later and the two guild mates made it to the events room. Just as Raine thought the client was there. Her name was somewhat known throughout the guild, something about her being an excellent cooking Mage and owned a rather lavish restaurant. Raine took the initiative and walked up to the client who was in the middle of speaking with someone who said they were part of the lighting maintenance crew. Raine politely waited as the man left and introduced themselves. "Hello Ms.Alexander! We are the guild members who have arrived for your request. I am Raine and I will let my associate introduce himself!" He said with a chuckle as she bowed and greeted the two and elaborated on the effect, simply repeating what was on the request sheet. "Well I can help you setting up and preparing for the wedding! In fact I'll be more than delighted! Kirei here said earlier that he would handle the electrical situation! Now I will help with anything you want me to Ms.Alexander!" With that said the request would officially be started and The Hostess had asked Raine if he could help with the room preparation. So that's what he did!

[807/1500]
OOC: Ya I didn't know if you wanted to rp as her or not so I left it as vague as I could, sorry lol it's just I feel like I gave you the short end of the stick here lol
Raine
Raine

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirei Nightwind Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:41 pm

(No worries, I was probably going to do the same lol It's fine)

As the two continued towards the request location, Kirei seemed to once again been deep within his thoughts. He seemed to be thinking of possible reasons for the power outage. It could be something simple like a blown fuse, or it could be someone messing around with the wiring. Either way, it would be up to him to figure out the issue and remedy the problem. They soon came to the guild's banquet hall. Kirei cast a brief glance around the large room, noting that the decorations were in the process of being put in place. It was the first time he had actually seen the hall being used outside of guild functions. Kirei's attention was then turned towards a woman who seemed to be slightly older than himself. She was currently in a discussion with another man, most likely someone that was part of the maintenance crew. Kirei gave a light nod as Raine introduced himself then stated that he would let Kirei introduce himself.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, I am Kirei and, as my associate stated, we are members of the Eternal Feather guild. We are here to carry out the request you submitted." Kirei greeted. Miss Alexander gave a polite bow then began to explain the conditions of the mission. Kirei gave a nod of affirmation when Raine recounted that he had volunteered to help with the electrical problem and that Raine himself would help with planning the wedding.

"I would like to ask that I be shown to the electrical room. It should only be a simple fix." Kirei requested. Miss Alexander waved over one of the nearby maintenance men, informing him of Kirei's request before leading Raine elsewhere to help with the set up of the banquet hall. With the tasks decided, Kirei was let out of the banquet hall and down into the basement. After a short walk, they arrived outside of the electrical room. Kirei gave the door a brief glance over. There was no evidence of foul play, so that was a good sign. Kirei removed his hand from the handle of his sword and reached forward, pushing the door open and entering the room. The interior the room was what would be expected, lined with various gauges, meters, and levers. Nothing seemed out of place, which was another good thing. The only issue was....Kirei was not exactly adept with electrical repair or electrical systems' layouts. While it was true that he could fix simple things such as replacing fuses, this seemed like it would be slightly more in depth. Turning halfway towards the nearby maintenance man, he spoke with a slightly embarrassed tone.

"Apologies, but could you perhaps point out the appropriate fuse box for the banquet hall? I regret to inform that while I am an adept swordsman, my electrical skills are not the most apt. Additionally, perhaps if we quickly find the issue with the system, the sooner this can be completed." Kirei explained. The maintenance man chuckled slightly and nodded, entering the room and leading Kirei over to a set of fuse boxes. He then pointed out one of the boxes, explaining that it was the box that regulated the power for the banquet hall. Kirei approached the fuse box and opened it, giving the wiring within a quick glance over. From just his cursory glance, he was able to determine that the surface wires were undamaged, but a small spark caught his attention near the base of the wire bundling. Kirei leaned down slightly, thoughtfully stroking his chin as he inspected the frayed wiring.

"Ah, interesting...it would seem that some the wiring has worn through its covering and split. That would explain the power outage. Do you perhaps have any replacement wiring on hand? The problem is these few wires here." He explained as he pointed out the issue to the maintenance man. After looking over the wiring, the maintenance man nodded while turning away from the fuse box and leaving the room. After a few minutes, the maintenance man returned with the proper supplies to repair the wiring. Taking a step back, Kirei allowed the maintenance man to complete the work. Once he was finished, Kirei once again gave the panel a thorough look. When he was certain there were no other issues, He turned away from the paneling.

"It seems that the issue has been resolved, we should rejoin the others in the banquet hall." Kirei said as they made their way back up to the banquet hall. Sure enough, the efforts of the maintenance man and Kirei had restored power to the banquet hall. Kirei scanned the crowd briefly before spotting Miss Alexander near the entrance to the kitchen. He made his way over to her, giving a slight bow before speaking.

"The power has been restored, is there anything else you will need assistance with?" He questioned. Miss Alexander raised her head in thought before nodding and pointing towards another part of the banquet hall, stating that Kirei could assist with the decorations until it was time for the banquet to begin. Kirei nodded slightly before moving off towards the area she had indicated.

(1373/1500)
Kirei Nightwind
Kirei Nightwind

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:00 pm

So there Raine was he was moving around and placing table wear and delicately crafting napkin crafts as Ms.Alexander instructed, the lights were fluttering and it bothered him slightly... He just kept smiling as he had already made several dozen of the napkin and silver wear combo. He started to break a sweat as he thought, "How many people are coming to this thing. Religious Figure! I've folded over a hundred of these dang napkins.... I guess I shouldn't complain about it... It is a wedding held in the guild... YES! I MUST ACTIVATE MY GUILD PRIDE! GUILD PRIDE ACTIVATE!!!"

As he finished of the rant in his head Ms.Alexander had walked up to him and looked at him with concern. "Raine sir? She said while poking his shoulder to catch his attention. "Hmm? Yes Miss?" She pointed at all the tables and smiled. "You finished all the tables single handedly and you've been folding that napkin several times for the last five minutes!" She held her hand to her mouth as she giggled lightly with a smile. He looked down and than looked back at her and than back at the napkin... He finished the napkin up and placed it as he laughed sheepishly. "So what's next Ms.Alexander!?" She walked over to the kitchen and beckoned him to it.

They both stepped into the kitchen and it was busting faith life as several chefs and assistants cooking food and making it look lavish. The smells, the sights, It made Raine pretty hungry BUT ALAS HE HAD TO TRUDGE ON! We need some kind of decoration that is unique and I'm all out of ideas, to be honest with all this food and set up decoration I forgot to gain a decoration of large grandeur... You seem to be a bright youth, so I entrust this to you!" She said with a bow. Raine gave a confused look at first as he smashed two an two together. "OOOOH! Don't you worry I have the perfect thing!! By any chance do you have a photo of the bride and groom?" He asked as Ms. Was already a step ahead and passed him a photo of the two standing side by side in separate frames as they were wearing their wedding garments. He bowed this time as He fled to the freezer.

Ah yes the freezer, it was much more spacious than he could hope for. He was able to move the shelves to allow him more room. He fist pumped as he was ready. He pulled off his glove and his guild seal was shown. He pulled back and than sprung his bare arm forward. "Ice Mold: Barrier!" He said as a smaller than his normal barrier block of ice formed. He pulled his glove back on as he pulled on his glove and pulled out a hammer and chisel that he kept to his side. He twirled the chisel as he got to the block and than started to chip away. He took his time as true art always did.

He didn't know how much time had elapsed but in his work he had been able to sculpt both the bride and groom in their wedding outfits, holding hands in ever lasting matrimony, and had the two face out to face the crowd as they both smiled. Being satisfied he lifted the statue and placed it on gurney so it could be moved. He went out to fine the lights not flickering anymore. He saw Kirei handling some small decoration and he pulled out his statue from the freezer. "Kirei! Ms.Alexander! I'm finished with that unique piece! Come check it out!" He said as he finished pulling it out and let the ice sculpture catch the glamour of the room.

[1437/1500]
Raine
Raine

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirei Nightwind Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Kirei heard the voice of his guildmate calling to him, raising his head slightly and looking in the direction the voice had originated from. After finishing the current task he was working on, Kirei made his way over to Raine and Miss Alexander.

"So you have finished your task as well? Ah, what's this?" Kirei paused as he turned his gaze on the large ice sculpture that Raine had presented to both Miss Alexander and himself. Kirei's eyes widened slightly as he inspected the sculpture, noting the amount of detail that Raine had put into it.

"Quite an impressive work of art, Raine, it seems you are quite the skilled sculptor. If this is indeed the final task that was required of us, then I believe it is safe to assume this request is completed. If there is nothing else, I shall now take my leave. It was a pleasure meeting you, Miss Alexander, until we meet again." Kirei gave a courteous bow before turning away, heading towards the banquet hall entrance doors to wait for Raine.

(1550/1500)
Kirei Nightwind
Kirei Nightwind

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raine Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:09 am

Yes his work was glamorous and he felt pride in it. "Thank you Kirei!" He said with pride as Ms.Alexander inspected it and approved of it herself. She Smiled, bowed and thanked the two. "Yes we'll be going, ah yes! This is magic ice so it won't melt at the same rate as regular ice! I say it'll be a week before it starts to melt! Good bye Miss! Enjoy the wedding!" With that he ran after Kirei and smiled. "Let's go Kirei! Thanks for this! Lets go get our reward!" With that he would exit with hopefully Kirei following him. He was glad the mission went well as he would just relish in his good deed.

[1555/1500]
Raine
Raine

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down