Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lumberjacks [Mission] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Lumberjacks [Mission] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Lumberjacks [Mission] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Lumberjacks [Mission] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Lumberjacks [Mission] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Lumberjacks [Mission]

Go down

Lumberjacks [Mission] Empty Lumberjacks [Mission]

Post by Peter Endless Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:16 am

Peter was not a man to be crossed or underestimated yet he could not blame the employer before him. Ranger Indiana continued to stare at him with an incredulous expression on his haggard visage. His dark brown eyes were slightly narrowed with suspicion and disappoint. The eyebrows were raised just bit from normal just as his lips were pursed together tightly. A feeling of indignation began to roll up in Peter’s body. Did this commoner think that he could handle himself?

”Ahem,” Ranger Indiana let out a fake cough and looked down at the papers before him. It was from the Missions Association and it was clear that they had cleared Peter for the job. The ranger looked up to Peter again and open his mouth before closing it again. How... infuriating. ”Are you sure you’re up for the job?” Peter merely kept his mouth shut and raised an eyebrow. An action that asked, ‘Are you an idiot? I have accepted the request and been given permission to through it.’ Ranger Indiana simply raised his hunched posture, adding some points to his intimidation factor.

”Fine. You got the job, Pretty Boy. Just don’t go crying for help when you end up in a puddle or getting some minor scratches on yer face. Ye’ hear?” Ranger Indiana grunted in acceptance and returned to looking at some of the other documents piled on his desk. It was clear to him that Peter would not be giving in or leaving any time soon, and it was also clear to Peter that his employer did not want to deal with the “weakling pretty boy” any more than he has to. Oh, but this would not do.

His robes sung a song as they rubbed together. Peter had risen from the stiff, wooden chair so that he was now taller than the man sitting before him. ”Loud and clear Sir. Is there any particular place you would like me to start off first or shall I begin where you left off yesterday?” From the man’s tensed shoulders Peter knew that he had annoyed him just a bit. Ranger Indiana grunted then nodded his head. ”There’s been a couple of rumors that a small group of suspicious men hanging out the western part of the town. Go over there first, check it out then report back to me. None of this saving the day thing, if that’s what you’re into. I don’t you damaging any property while working under me.”

Driving his temper back Peter gave him a smirk that just screamed defiance. ”Of course Ranger Indiana. I’ll make sure to do that.”

Word Count:
Peter Endless
Peter Endless
D Rank

Back to top Go down