Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Heero Villenn [Esper Magic]

4 posters

Go down

Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Empty Heero Villenn [Esper Magic]

Post by Heero Villenn Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:57 am

Name: Esper Magic
Type: Caster Magic
Element/Aspect: Lightning
Description: Known to those who've heard of it as the magic of the mind, it is a rare magic only seen in those of high intelligence. This magic is a magic that involves the manipulation of the bodies natural electrical impulses and using them to attack and control objects. Direct injection can allow the user to hurl objects around through the use of "telekenesis" or direct injection into a person can numb or magnify their 5 senses. The electrical impulses can also be magnified and fired outward for simple lightning attacks. This magic is one of the most versatile magics in existence.

Side Effects: Although there are no immediate side effects. Long term usage can cause severe headaches in greenhorns using this magic and even occasionally in experienced users if they repeatedly use high level spells. Mental numbness and fainting are rare but known to happen. It is also possible to be put in a coma for using this magic but this is extremely rare. Esper mages typically struggle using other forms of magic although it is not impossible for them to learn new magic.

psytouch
Tier: Base Spell
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/0
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Offensive/Utility
Element: Lightning
Range: Self
Cooldown: 1 post
Requirements: N/A
Effect: Heero focuses his bodies electrical impulses into his hand causing electrocution to those he touches. This spell is never fatal. This spell is the activation trigger for certain spells, such as telekinesis and is rarely used combatively alone. Alone this spell isn’t even as powerful as a tazer and is like getting a jolt of static from somebody whose rubbed there feet on the carpet.

pyschokinesis
Magic Cost: 10 (5 per turn maintain per object)
Type: Offensive/defense/utility
Element: varies based on object
Range: Ranged | 20 yds.
Cooldown: 2 posts
Requirements: psytouch use on the said object prior to activation.
Effect: Upon using psytouch on an inanimate object, Heero creates a biological link with the object and can freely control that object and toss it in any direction at a mere thought. Heero can control only one object and objects are thrown at about 8 miles an hour. This spell can not be used to manipulate a liquid or a vapor. At base level, the object can only be thrown in a single direction and can't be held for long periiods of time. Objects locked inplace can't be controlled(ex: a tree in the ground) and only solid, inanimate objects can be manipulated.

psyshield
Magic Cost: 10 (5)
Type: defensive/offensive
Range:self
Requirements:N/A
Effect: Heero creates an electrically charge plasma barrier infront of him that's about as large as he is. This attack can block 2 base spells or one D-rank spell before being over powered. close range attacks may be electrocuted(if shield is punched or kicked directly).

injection
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Utility
Cooldown: 2 post
Effect: Heero makes a form of physical contact with a person or animal(mammal, reptile, amphibian, etc.) and injects a small amount of his bodies electrical impulses into their body. Once in the body, this spell allows Heero to use impulses to manipulate the targets 5 senses and can induce headaches and cause a few other effects to the target. Currently the impulses will remain in the body, passively, for 3 turns before it disperses and needs to be reinjected.

psypain
Magic Cost: 10 (5)
Type: support
Requirements: injection must be active
Effect: Heero directly targets the bodies pain nerves and magnifies their sensitivity. The target won't take extra damage but it will feel like he will. Taking a hit now feels like it's a half a tier higher than the actual damage.

Last edited by Heero Villenn on Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 18 times in total
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Left_bar_bleue500/500Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Empty Re: Heero Villenn [Esper Magic]

Post by Spitfire Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:25 am

Magic
- The ability to read minds is something I would like to avoid. In view it's pretty much saying "Hey, look...I just injected my magic in your brain so I can have a free metagaming post, good day!". So thats why I'm going to say that your magic can only be used on yourself or anything that can conduct electricity (e.g. Metal rods, water etc)

Psyball
- 1000 feet......must I ask you to change this? I think this is pretty obvious. Max would be 15-20 feet for a base spell.
- You clearly need a cooldown for this spell....every spell needs one.
- The size and discharge of the ball is too big for a base spell. Change the discharge to 1-2 feet and the size of the ball to at least your fist.

Psytouch
- There needs to be a cooldown for this spell to.
- It is also unfinished, so please finish it.

Telekinesis
- Change magic cost to 10 for the initial activation of the spell and then 5 for continuation.
- Range cannot be battlefield distance, that could be pretty much any range. Please change it to a maximum of 20 feet.
- Also coolddown would be 3 posts, not 3 turns.
- The objects travel speed is way too fast. Maximum travel speed would be 5m/s. Sigils will be sued to upgrade the speed.
- Make sure that you say the spell can only be used with objects that conduct lightning, seeing how lightning is your element.

Psyshock
- It says in range that it's 20 ft and I'm fine with that. Though in the description it says 10 ft. Please choose one or the other.
- Cooldown required

Overall
- Some spells haven't been finished, I would like them finsihed before I continue.
- Some spells don't even describe what they do. At most the description I get is that they "electrocute" people which is too powerful for a base spell. At most people who are electrocuted with this spell would be almost like a one would get from touching a metal object after rubbing against a fluffy/furry surface (or against a balloon if it's easier to understand).
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Left_bar_bleue500/500Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://fairytaildelirium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:38 am

. magic: edited and improved with a better example. I throw these things in there so that it’s not just, regular lightning magic. Although changed as I understand the concern. Should I attempt a spell like that I would never metagame and it would be like a mental battle between me and the target, meaning he can force me out. I would also succumb to the magic’s side effects soon after and would be “incapacitated” with a severe migraine.

psyball: dropped. Think of it like throwing a ball. I can throw a ball much farther than 20 ft. I went 20 yds. which is a fifth of a football field so it's not far.

psytouch:
-fixed:
-it is finished. If you think something is missing, please tell me what is missing and I’ll add it for better clarification. Same goes for other spells.
-Have you seen the size of a basketball? I can hold it in the palm of my hand like normal. That’s essentially normal sized. Make it smaller and the attack could have a piercing effect which I don’t want. Discharge has been lowered.

telekinesis:
-fixed
-fixed
-5 m/s...how fast is that? in mph.
-almost everything has some degree of electrical conductivity. Even rock and wood because of what's in it(deposits in the rock). This is mostly irrelevant seeing as how I can throw a giant metal beam on your head with this so it's actually to your advantage if I can throw a wooden beam or a rock seeing as how they are lighter then steel. Also I will not be able to control water until A-rank(assuming I get to that rank or even decide to do it) seeing as how water is millions of droplets. It’s range of control stems from solid objects only. I can’t controls liquids or vapors.

psyshock:
-20 ft is the diameter. 10 ft. is the radius. So they are the same thing.
-fixed

Overall:
-I use electrocution as a general term. I am aware that damage of base spells is low. very low. So I understand that it's like me sliding on the carpet and poking somebody, therefore shocking them. I use electrocution as the general term for down the road reference.

- What is missing? I will add it. Sorry I’m trying to use laymans terms seeing as how this is a very science based magic that’s being warped with anime logic so it’s difficult to explain properly.

personal suggestion as a member of staff:
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:11 pm

completion rebump.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:49 am

Magic
- Approved

Psyball
- Half the range
- Increase cooldown to 2

Psytouch
- Increase cooldown to 2

Telekinesis
- You have two choices, range or speed. Either choose to have 20 yards and 8 miles per second
or
- 8 yards and 20 miles per second

Psyshock
- Approved

Injection
- Change amount of turns the target has effects from 5 to 3
- Increase cooldown to 2

Psypain
- Approved

Your lucky that I decided to review this when I was tired, due to that I was lenient.
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:23 pm

fixed and bumpeded
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] ApprovedPic_zps81a7f01e
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 am

As I had to many spells I have removed two spells(in the spoiler) and replaced them with one spell, psyshield, which needs to be approved. Please approve psyshield.

edit: rebump as nobody got to this.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:42 am

A P P R O V E D
This has been moved back to Approved Magic.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:03 am

Psypalm
Tier: D-rank/Tier 1
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/1
Magic Cost: 20
Element:Lightning
Range: self
Effect: Heero charges his hand with electrical impulses and thrusts his palm at the target. Upon impact the target is hit with a force from the release of a small electrical shockwave(a few inches large) and the electrical power enters the body and deals damage without breaking the skin. This attack can substitute psytouch.

Psychokinesis
Tier: D-rank/Tier 1
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/1
Magic Cost: 20 (10)
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Support/Utility
Element: N/A
Range: Ranged | 25 yards launching distance
Requirements: Psytouch on the object prior to activation
Effect: Heero can now maintain a single object and move it around freely. To launch the object it will be launched 25 yards at 10 mph.

Last edited by Heero Villenn on Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:38 am

Approved
Spitfire
Spitfire

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:27 pm

edits finished
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:36 am

Psypurge
Tier: C-rank/Tier 2
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/2
Magic Cost: 40
Range: self
Effect: Heero charges his hand with electrical impulses and thrusts his palm at the target. Upon impact the target is hit with a force from the release of a small electrical shockwave and the electrical power enters the body and deals damage without breaking the skin. The power of this attack will push the target in the direction of the thrust 15 feet at 15 mph after impact.
Cooldown: 3 posts
Heero Villenn [Esper Magic] Tumblr_m4e42h9wJT1rtv7w1o1_400
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:10 am

Looks good to me. Approved.
Grimm
Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down