Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic]

2 posters

Go down

Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Empty Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic]

Post by Aleia Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:17 am

Name: Sugar Magic
Type: Holder
Element/Aspect: Earth
Description:
This particular magic is more deadly than it sounds. In its most practical use, it makes baking sweets a little easier by giving control of sugar. The user is capable of controlling sugar is the simplest of terms. This involves causing sugar to swarm around the user, to creating hard compressed bricks of sugar to launch at others. It does not allow the user to create sugar from the air so it requires an external source to provide the sugar. In higher levels, this magic can extract sugar from any source that contains it but at the moment it requires a plain source of pure sugar.
Side Effects: Elongated use of this magic can cause increased energy but the longer the energy use, the longer the crash rate. At the current level it is only minor fatigue.

Sugar Rush
Tier: Base Spell
Sigils/Sigil Slots: 0/0
Magic Cost: 10 (5 per post)
Type: Utility
Element: Earth
Range: Self
Requirements: External source of powdered sugar
Effect: The user inhales a puff of enchanted sugar that enhances their energy through mouth and/or nose. It allows temporary increase in speed and perception (From 10 mph to 12 mph, as for perception not enough to see flying bullets but it definitely makes the world seem clearer than before) as long as it is maintained whenever it begins to weaken. To farther clarify on perception, the user becomes more aware of their surroundings. They begin to see smaller details in front of them. Each time the user maintains this spell, the larger quantities of sugar will be required. Once the sugar enters the body, it cannot be retrieved. Long uses of this spell can cause fatigue for an extended period of time. The ability does not stack upon itself in terms of buffs.
Cooldown: 2 Post

Sugar Ball
Magic Cost: 10
Type: Offensive
Range: Ranged (10 Meters)
Requirements: Must have an external source of pure sugar.
Effect: The user creates up to 3 compressed balls (3 inches in diameter) of hard sugar and capable of launching it in high speed 10 meters in a straight line within their view at approximately 5 m/s. These sugar are as hard as a rock at best of times. They 'explode' on impact by that I mean they turn into a cloud of sugar dust on impact. It can cause blinding in the best of circumstances but it is still sugar in the end.
Cooldown: 2 Posts

Gathering of Sugar
Range: Ranged (5 Meter in Diameter)
Requirements:
Effect: The user gathers PURE sugar that might have fallen to the ground or hands in the air. From there the user can allow a small veil of sugar to surround her in which she can choose to recover back into a container or proceed to use the actual Sugar Veil. Larger molecules of sugar can be converted into powder sugar form during this time as well for use with Sugar Rush.
Cooldown: 1 Post

Light Sugar Veil
Type: Defensive
Range: Self
Requirements: Gathering of Sugar must occur and large amounts of sugar is required.
Effect: The user surrounds herself with a high density veil of sugar capable of weakening light blows. It is still just plain sugar and it does not guarantee any form of real protection. It is similar to have another layer of clothing at this level. The more sugar the user uses, the higher the defense but the Light Sugar Veil is at best the level of an extra layer of snow jacket. Note, it does not protect the user from the elements such as heavy rain, snow, heat, etc.
Cooldown: 2 Posts

Detect Sugar
Magic Cost: 10
Range: Ranged (5 Meters in Diameter)
Requirements: N/A
Effect: The user can detect the presence of external sugar in the immediate vicinity(like cookies!). That is pretty much it.
Cooldown: 1 Post

Last edited by Aleia on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Left_bar_bleue500/500Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Empty Re: Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic]

Post by Game Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:26 am

Magic: Approved. Very unique and original.

Sugar Rush
- Delete this "(Leave how it is until you've bought a sigil/sigil slot)"
- Change "+5" to "5 upkeep" or "5 continuous" or "5 per post". You can use other words similar to it, just as long as it indicates it's an ongoing spell.
- No percentages please. They become really vague when no one knows what the standard number is. Since we've established that humans run (on average) 10 mph, state that the speed is 12 mph. As for perception, say that she is able to see small objects (give a size) from 5 meters away.
- Increase the cooldown to 2 posts.
- Change "support" to Utility. That was a mistake in the template. They're the same thing.

Sugar Ball
- Since they're so small, I think I can allow 10 m/s but I'll have to talk to Sokuseki about it. Keep in mind that we might have to drop it down to 5 m/s.

Gathering of Sugar
- Change "+5" to "5 upkeep" or "5 continuous" or "5 per post". You can use other words similar to it, just as long as it indicates it's an ongoing spell.
- Change "support" to Utility. That was a mistake in the template. They're the same thing.
- Drop this down to 1 post cooldown.

Light Sugar Veil

Detect Sugar
- So... external sources like sugar canes? Nothing internal like detecting the sugars in a person's body, right? Sorry, I know the description is very straight to the point but short/one-liners throw me off.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleia Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 am

Patching complete! Thanks for the help!
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Left_bar_bleue500/500Aleia Jucei [Sugar Magic] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Sugar Rush
- Whoa there. I think you misunderstood what I was saying about the perception. It does not, in a sense, increase the range because you can already see 5 meters in front of you. What I meant was if you were trying to read a line of words/sentences or define the details of a small object from 5 meters away then you are able to see it as if it was right in front of you.

Sugar Ball: ::P E N D I N G::

Gathering of Sugar: Approved.

Light Sugar Veil: Approved.

Detect Sugar: Approved.

Also, please take out the "+" symbol. I count that as "adding" to the initial magic cost, and that's not what we're doing. lol.

Last edited by NPC on Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleia Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:21 pm

I think I have it now!
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:56 am

Sugar Rush: Approved.

Sugar Ball is still pending, but you can now use all the other spells. When I talk to Sokuseki and come to a decision, I'll either edit this post saying that everything's approved or I'll PM you to change the speed and then bump the thread when you've finished editing.

We have decided that you need to drop your speed down to 5 m/s please.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleia Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Okies it has dropped!
Aleia
Aleia
D Rank

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Congratulations!
Your magic is fully approved. Have fun!

This has now been moved to the Public Archives.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down