Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance

2 posters

Go down

Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance Empty Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance

Post by Damian Blackwood Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Hello all ^_^ ,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im a fan of getting things stirred up be it on the side of good or evil. And its been quite awhile since i played an evil character. But instead of starting off all powerful of course ill be doing things through other means. Im a fan of deep plot storys and long lasting ones as well , thats why i plan to make a few plot spells to keep things interesting. Of course participation is always the choice of the maker. I look forward to spending some time here and seeing what kind of storys we can cook up.

Good Rping and
Have Fun!
Damian Blackwood
Damian Blackwood
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance Empty Re: Damian Blackwood , Resident Annoyance

Post by Grimm Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello there brother!

I'm Grimm, one of the mods on this site! If you need anything, feel free to pm and I'll be glad to help you out.

I think your character seems pretty interesting and I like the idea of going deep and building him up. You should consider joining Obscura Fabula and help me out to make it completely and utterly evil, because I love developing characters and building co-exsisting plots.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Grimm
Grimm

Back to top Go down