Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Empty Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN)

Post by Saya Yukimura Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:35 am

"Saya-chan! Can you please take Table Two for me?"

Saya looked up to see her co-worker, Jessie, balancing stacks of dirty plates then to the clock on wall behind her. She sighed and nodded to Jessie, who had already gone to the back to dispose of the dishes. "Ah! Okay!" She turned back to her customers, smiled, and went to take care of the people sitting at table two. "Hi! I'm Saya and I'll be your waitress for today. What drinks will you be having?" She had her pen ready and poised to write down whatever they ordered. But after a minute of silence she looked up and was about to repeat her question when she saw how shady-looking the people were.

"Ano..." Saya nervously shifted a little at their unrelenting stare. "Your drinks?"

They smiled ominously before they all stated "water." Saya nodded and quickly ran to the back. She poured the water into the plastic cups, trying to delay her time from them. They really creeped her out. Not like "stalker" creepy but "dangerous" creepy. Saya glanced at them and squeaked! They were still staring at her! CREEPY! Saya wanted to bang her head on the wall. This was suppose to be a good day. A relaxing day. But no! Fate decided to throw her a curve ball just until the end of her shift. Curse her helping nature. Why, oh why did she agree to help her old boss?! She sighed and quickly distributed the weird group's water before going off to attend to Jessie's part of the diner.

"Is there anything else you need?" Saya asked the occupant(s) of the table in her standard waitress voice as she refilled the cup.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Empty Re: Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN)

Post by Heero Villenn Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:33 am

Heero walked into a small restaurant in Waterfall city looking for something to eat. Heero didn’t bother to check what the name of the restaurant was and only went in because he saw food. When Heero walked in he was greeted by a smiling waitress "Welcome to Lovelys diner! Where we have lovely girls and lovely food. How many?"

"Just one," Heero said. Heero looked over to noticed one of the waitresses who seemed to be uncomfortable with the people who she was serving. Heero could tell why. They didn’t seem very friendly. Heero walked over to the table. As he passed the table he placed his hand on one of the open tables as a small electrical spark came out of his hand as Heero touched the table. Heero was careful not to let anyone notice.

“Hey now,” Heero began in order to get everybody’s attention, “You should try and be a little more polite to people. Don’t you realize that you’re scaring this lovely lady here?” Heero placed a hand on the lovely waitresses head.

The seeds were all in place if these guys attacked which Heero mildly hoped for. It would be a good way to kill time. Heero was almost certain this guy would attack since the blood on his left sleeve and the bite mark there gave away the fact that he was injured or had previously been injured. Heero doubted that these guys would believe he was just too lazy to wash it out. That would be a stupid assumption because the sleeve was still a little damp from the blood.

Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue500/500Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:10 am

She didn't even know why she asked the people at the table a question. Saya should have known right from when she asked about the drinks. If only she wasn't working to help out Hime-Sama, then she would have pulled out a bit of her inner-self to get them to talk. Didn't they know that staring was rude?! Saya continued to rage in her head until she heard a man talking near her. She turned to see who it was and felt thankful to him. The tension in her seeped out, though she was still wary of what the guys might do.

Again, it was as if the men and women at the table had no voice even though Saya was positive they did. They simply stared at the blue-haired man. Feeling a little awkward, Saya nervously laughed, "Ehehe... Well, I'll go make sure this man gets a table."

Saya grabbed the hand on her head and tried to lead him away from Table Two. Hime-Sama would be so angry if a fight broke out in her diner, especially on a busy day. "Ano... Customer-San, thank you for your help back there, but please keep to yourself. The owner doesn't like trouble."

She glanced at him and noticed his hand. Saya stopped and pointed to his injury. "You're hurt! How did you get that?"
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:01 am

The waitress dragged him off. Heero let her. It was a little disappointing that nothing had happened yet. Heero turned his head giving the silent punks behind him a look that dared them to attack. Heero didn’t say a word and only gave that glare for only a short moment. The reaction from one of them made it clear that he noticed Heero’s glare. Heero turned his head back around.

The waitress thanked him for helping her but asked him to keep to himself. “I would believe if the owner liked trouble this place would be in shambles now wouldn’t it?” Heero joked sarcastically. She quickly noticed his injury and asked how Heero had gotten it. “Ah this?” Heero said as he held his arm up a bit. “It’s no big deal. Just a dog bite.” Heero didn’t think it was a big deal at all. Heero didn't really feel like going into all the details of how he came here on a mission to find a young orphan girls dog. Heero may have bled out a bit more than to be desired but nothing was broken so there was no reason to worry since the bleeding had stopped.

Suddenly Heero felt something hit the back of his head. The thug that noticed Heero’s glare had taken Heero up on his challenge and punched him in the back of the head. Heero’s head fell forward and Heero tripped and stumbled and fell towards the lovely waitress and Heero fell onto the waitress and Heero's head fell dead center into the lovely ladies cleavage.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue500/500Tick-Tock. Tick-Tock. (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:11 pm

She had to laugh at the joke. It was quite funny and true. If she told her temporary boss about the man's joke, she was sure that Hime-Sama would laugh in her own deep and loud voice. Saya could imagine how Hime-Sama's thick hands would pound against her back and winced. "Haha! Of course," she replied then frowned as she got a better look at his hand.

"That still looks bad," her brows creased as she tried to remember where they kept the First Aid Kit in the diner. It should be in the back, near the waiting station. "Here, you should take a seat and I'll go get the --- KYAHH! HENTAI!"

In the midst of her speaking, the young man suddenly had his face in her chest. She hadn't seen the man punch Heero and everything happened so fast that the first thing Saya had to do was get him off her chest. Saya tried to pushed him off and went for a hard slap across his cheek. The entire motion was instinct.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Heero’s head was pushed out of the waitress’s chest and he was smacked across the face. It was the reasonable response from Heero’s point of view. Heero rubbed his cheek and turned around to face the man who had clocked him in the back of the head. “To be honest with you,” Heero began, “I don’t know whether to thank you for letting me get some boobage or kill you for getting me smacked across the face. I guess I’ll just meet down the middle and just kick your ass.” Heero raised his hands before a table suddenly flew out of nowhere and hit the punk right in the head. Heero looked over in the direction the table was thrown. “I wonder who did that. I’ll have to thank them later.” Heero said as he put his hands down with a devious little smile on his face.

The other three ran out of the building to chase after whoever it was that threw the table. In reality though, it was Heero who threw the table via psychokinesis. Heero’s acting was flawless though as the man who had taken a table to the head got up slowly and ran out of the restaurant after his buddies. “Are you alright miss?” Heero asked returning his attention to the waitress. “Sorry I never got your name. What would you like me to call you or would you prefer perky boob girl?” Heero smirked again deviously as he made another joke.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Her entire face was red, like a deep tomato red. Saya had instantly covered her chest with her arms and shrank away from the man she just hit. Her teeth bit on her bottom lip as she tried to calm herself down. She wasn't used to any intimate physical contact from any of the males except for the occasional hand-holding, handshakes, or friendly hugs. Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! He touched me! At those irrational thoughts she held herself tighter as a table flew across the room and hit the man on the head. She winced but let out a small cheer in her head.

When all was done and over, Saya was still a bit apprehensive of the new customer. He helped her, yes, but it was hard to relax after... Well, it was just hard for her. She let out a tentative smile as he turned his attention back to her and flushed red again, both in anger and embarrassment. He's such a pervert!! Saya frowned a little and replied tersely, ”It's Saya Yukimura. And please... Keep to yourself.”

His little jokes were becoming a bit uncomfortable. With her red eyes she looked around the restaurant and let out a little groan. They had put up a scene and everyone was looking at them with surprise, horror, and some were even grinning. ”Urgh... Why me?” Saya moaned to herself as she began to pick up the items and utensils that had fallen off the weirdly thrown table. As she was about to pick up a knife, Saya suddenly looked up to him and said, ”Ah! Sorry! If you'll go back to your table, I'll be right there to take your order.” Her eyes flashed to his injured hand again, ”And get you a first aid-kit... Erm... Customer-San.” Saya hoped that he would be forthcoming with his name as she was a bit reluctant to ask directly.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:53 am

“Saya,” Heero reiterated the name to get a feel for what it sounded like off his tongue. “I like it.” As for keeping to himself, that was all dependant on how bored he got, how good the food was, and if something interesting appeared.

”Ah! Sorry! If you'll go back to your table, I'll be right there to take your order.”

Heero had never really gotten a table so just decided he was going to sit at a nearby table that was made for one person in front of a window. Her eyes moved to Heero’s arm again.

”And get you a first aid-kit... Erm... Customer-San.”

Heero let out a light little chuckle. “I said don’t worry,” he repeated as he pulled the bloody sleeve back to show that his arm was still intact and already dressed. The only issue was that his arm was the sleeve was bloody. "Oh and my name is Heero Villenn."

With that Heero went to the table he chose for himself and pulled up a menu for himself to see what the restaurant had. The selection was a little small but some of the choices were good. Heero may have previously finished a mission but he didn’t exactly have much to spend, the main reason Heero made sure that the table he threw using his psychokinesis wouldn’t be linked to him, now he wouldn’t have to pay for it. He couldn’t afford it anyway. Heero decided on what he wanted before Saya showed back up and put the menu down on the table and took a look out the window at the evening view of Waterfall city. It looked magnificent, the last of the suns rays could no longer get above the mountains and waterfalls that surrounded the area and the only light Heero could see was a faint glowing line of sunlight right at the edge of the mountains.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Saya stared at him with a frown. ”If you're that insistent on being fine with your injury then I'll say nothing more.” Of course she saw that his wound had been dressed but he was a guy. Guys aren't really known for taking the time to disinfect and be careful with their ailments. Whatever. It's not like he was about to drop dead any moment, especially if he was causing a ruckus in the restaurant. Gah! The restaurant!! Hime-Sama is going to be sooo mad at me! She sighed and nodded as he had given her his name. That was a relief. Calling him “Customer-San” constantly was starting to get a bit embarrassing. It was like she didn't take the time to get to know the people kind enough to spend their time here.

It didn't take long for her to finish cleaning before making her way over to Heero. ”Alright Villenn-San,” her customary “job” smile easily came out as her pen was once again poised to take down whatever he wished to eat for the day. "What can I do for you?" Her mind was completely on her job now as the men, mostly waiters who weren't busy, had replaced the table. Saya was sure that Hime-Sama, though she hadn't appeared yet, already knew of what happened and chose to wait until closing to get the entire story. They had people to serve after all, and they were top priority.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:32 am

Heero was glad that Saya was no longer pestering him about his bite mark. She didn’t look happy though. Heero wondered if she was actually glad that he had driven the thugs out of the restaurant. Did she even figure out his plot? Without seeing him touch the table that was thrown, there was no way she could have put together that he was at fault for the little scuffle that took place. Heero wouldn’t have even called it a scuffle it was so minor. Even if she knew it was him though she couldn’t prove it.

Heero looked at Saya when she asked him what he would like. “I’ll have the grilled cheese with a side of french fries and a glass of orange juice please,” Heero told Saya. Heero decided to go small with his meal since he didn’t exactly have a lot of money. “Oh and please, take the ‘san’ out. I hate formality,” Heero added a little late hoping Saya would hear him as she walked away.

As Saya left Heero went back to look out the window and continue to look at the view. Heero wondered if the residents in this city took such a view for granted. Heero continued to look at this lovely view as he waited for Saya to return with his sandwich and fries and juice.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 am

She took his order down with neat handwriting, nodding at his choice. And just as she was a few steps away Saya heard him telling her to drop the "-san" from his name. Turning around to face him, Saya smiled a little, "Alright Villenn. Give me a few minutes and I'll be back with your sandwich. You'll love it. It's actually one of our more popular items here." She waved and went to the back of the restaurant to put in his order.

Hime-Sama looked at her and pointed to her watch. "Still working, Saya? Your shift ended fifteen minutes ago."

Saya let out a nervous chuckle and shrugged, taking the now freshly made meal for Heero. "Jessie needed me to take in one last customer. I'll clock out after this one." Without waiting for a reply, Saya went back out into the floor again and placed the plate in front of Heero.

"Here ya' go Villenn. Enjoy!" Saya then pointed to nearby wall, "If you need me, I'll just be right over there."

He was her last and only customer for the day so she figured she would be on standby until he finished. Though it would be a bit weird to be doing nothing and waiting till he finished.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Heero looked over slightly when she returned with his sandwich. “Thank you,” he replied as he took a french fry and ate it going back to his view. “Hey,” Heero started before Saya had a chance to walk away. “You’ve come up to this window quite a few times already since I got here yet you never took notice of the view. Tell me, what do you think of it?” Heero asked as he picked up his sandwich and took a bite. Heero chewed on his sandwich as he waited for a reply.

Heero was curious as to her response. Of course she would say it was beautiful as it was but the question would be more so how she said it. Would Saya be blunt and to the point? If this was the case Saya took the view for granted. If Saya was hesitant or flustered in her response, it meant the question caught her off guard and she couldn’t find an answer. An eloquent answer would mean she didn’t take such a thing for granted, which would be nice but Heero doubted it. Heero swallowed his bite of sandwich. “huh. This is a pretty good sandwich,” Heero proclaimed rather plainly. Heero was more interested in Saya’s answer to his question rather than the taste of the sandwich so Heero may have mistaken the taste as he wasn’t paying attention to it. Heero took another bite as he looked at Saya and waited for her response.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:26 am

Saya stayed as Heero caught her attention with his question. She looked past him and beyond the window. It was pretty, no doubt about that. The scenery of the city was most likely the reason why she decided to stay here instead of finding another town to inhabit. But as her customer had pointed out, Saya never glanced at during her moments of free time at work.

"Hmm..." Her lips pursed together as she thought, prolonging her immediate answer. If it was her inner self talking, she would have said that it was not a big deal - there were plenty of other beautiful places in Earthland. Waterfall City just happened to be one of them. But she was her "outer" persona now. And she thought... "It's amazing from here, but I like it better when you're at the edge of the falls. You can actually feel its beauty on your skin."

Not a direct or probable answer but Saya thought it was enough.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 pm

"It's amazing from here, but I like it better when you're at the edge of the falls. You can actually feel its beauty on your skin."

“Oh? Mind showing me a good place on the falls then?” Heero asked as he finished his sandwich. As Heero waited for a reply, he started eating the rest of his fries. Heero quickly finished them without a problem and dropped the mere 20 jewel price of the meal onto the table. Heero had already calculated the cost of the meal with tip. The total price was 16 with a twenty-five percent tip equals twenty jewel. Normally Heero wouldn’t give a tip this large but he did fall into the girl’s cleavage and cause her a bit of trouble and yet she put up with it. So Heero gave a larger tip than usual. This might also convince her to show him the view of the falls if she knew her mathematics well enough to figure out how large a tip she was actually getting. If not, it didn’t matter; Heero could always look for the view himself although he would be less likely to find it.

Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:58 am

Saya let out a genuine smile. It was sorta rare to find people, especially men, to ask if they can be directed too or taken too a nice and calm and pretty place. She took up the money and said, "Sure. I'll be glad too. You're my last customer so I'll be off right after I clock out. Meet you outside, 'kay Villenn?" With that Saya quickly went to the cash register and punched in the amount of money given before keeping the tip to herself. He's so generous! A lot of people were being so kind today. Once she was done with the cash register, Saya took off her work apron and went into the back.

"Saya-Chan, your done with your shift now? That was quick," Jessie asked, passing by her friend with a tray full of food.

Saya chuckled and nodded as she took her work card and signed out. "Yep. That table you told me to look after bolted after some trouble. And the guy that helped was the last customer for me. He finished his food pretty quick." In smooth movement, Saya took her coat and placed it on her arm before walking out the back door. "Oh! And tell Hime-Sama that I'll fill her in later. I have to go meet with someone."

The clicks of her heels echoed in the unbelievely clean alley. Hime-Sama loved perfection after all, even if it was just a place to keep garbage cans in. She turned the corner, hoping that Heero was already there.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 am

"Sure. I'll be glad too. You're my last customer so I'll be off right after I clock out. Meet you outside, 'kay Villenn?"

“Yeah sure no problem,” Heero responded as he got up to walk out, “See you outside.” With that Heero walked outside. Heero leaned on a beam to wait for her. Heero looked out at the evening view, enjoying every minute of it when he heard a panting near him. It confused him for a bit until he looked down and saw a dog at his feet wagging his tail and looking up at him with big brown eyes. Heero recognized this dog. It was the dog he found and returned to its owner, Samantha during his recent mission. It was also the dog that had bitten his arm. It was Rover. Heero crouched down and scratched the dog behind his ears. “Did you get lost again?” Heero asked the dog a little irritated as he had told Rover not to go getting lost again. Rover barked cheerfully to indicate he wasn’t lost and turned his head a little bit to point out something with his nose. Heero looked in the direction to see Samantha, Rover’s master, buying groceries from a nearby vendor. “I see. You were with Samantha and noticed me so you decided to come say hi to me didn’t you?” Heero said as he scratched the dog again. Rover’s tail wagged harder as he barked and bounced around for a bit in circles. Apparently he was glad to see Heero.

After a moment of scratching Rover’s ears, Heero heard Samantha calling for Rover and he patted the dog on the side. “She’s calling for you. Now go. Nice seeing you again,” Heero told Rover and the dog barked, turned around and scurried away towards his master. Heero gave a slight smirk. Mangy mutt, he thought.

Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:13 am

Saya let out a small laugh as she saw a dog wag its tail happily at Heero before going off to its owner. She walked up to Heero and laughed out loud again. "It looks like your good with dogs even though you got bitten by one. What did you do? Try and hug it?" In actuality, Saya couldn't imagine Heero hugging a dog. It was kind of weird, in a way. He just didn't seem the type to be buddy buddy with any type of animal. Except for maybe a cat. A really really apathetic one. Or one that looks like it has a bit of a smirk. That would be funny.

She then jerked her head in the direction of the city gates. "So, ready? It's a bit of a walk, but the view is worth it!" There were scarcely any people walking through the streets now as the day was slowly going by and people wanted to be home by then. Probably to enjoy a nicely cooked dinner with family or have some leisure time to themselves. While that was all cute and dandy, Saya was happy to be sharing a beautiful view with someone else. Most of her fellow guild members have declined because they say that they've already seen it all. But Saya swore to herself that it was a one in a million type of scenery.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:51 am

"It looks like your good with dogs even though you got bitten by one. What did you do? Try and hug it?"

Heero laughed at the comment. “That’s the dog that bit me,” Heero explained to Saya. “The dog went missing didn’t know me and when I found him he retaliated. After a long stare down with him, Rover submitted and came along peacefully.” Heero got back up and looked at Rover and Samantha walk away for a moment. Dogs only want to know their place in the world. Even if it’s not a great place they’re happy when they have a place. Once you tell them their place, they’re very open. Heero decided to keep that last little thought to himself. He really wanted to see the view Saya was going to show him and getting to absorbed into a conversation about dogs before they were walking would only make the wait longer. Not only that, the setting sun wasn't going to wait on them.

"So, ready? It's a bit of a walk, but the view is worth it!"

Heero shrugged. “I just walked around half the neighborhood trying to find a good place to eat that didn’t cost a hundred jewels. I don’t think a little more walking will hurt.” Heero wondered where Saya was taking him. At least she was in a good mood so the walk there would probably be cheerful. “Lead the way.” Heero said as he followed Saya towards the destination of the view that was better than the view from the window of Lovely’s Diner.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 pm

As Saya started heading towards the direction she pointed at, making sure that her pace good enough for Heero, she let out a small laugh at his willingness to continue walking.

”So, that Rover was the one that gave you that injury. His actions were pretty standard. For a dog, I mean. I’d probably act the same if I were him.” Saya shrugged afterwards as if she actually wasn’t sure or it was just a passing comment. Either way she was glad that Heero had helped out the dog. Her connection with animals were always a bit above average, but that was probably because of her Empathy Aura. Their needs and way of life was just an open book to her.

Once they reached the edge of the city where a river was flowing and slightly hidden by a thin layer of trees, Saya pointed to where the water was rushing towards. ”First we cross the river then follow it downstream to reach the spot.” The river had a lot of platform stones at random places, but it was possible to go across by jumping from stone to stone.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:35 pm

”So, that Rover was the one that gave you that injury. His actions were pretty standard. For a dog, I mean. I’d probably act the same if I were him.”

Saya didn’t sound extremely certain. Heero didn’t make anything of it. It didn’t matter if they would have acted the same way or not if they were dogs because well, they weren’t dogs. Was nice to think about though and Saya was probably right. Rover’s actions were pretty standard for a dog and nothing about him surprised Heero.

Saya stopped while Heero was lost in thought and only on instinct did Heero notice and come out of his mind to enjoy the reality outside. If he didn’t Heero probably would have walked right into the river.

”First we cross the river then follow it downstream to reach the spot.”

Heero noticed the parted stones that could be used to jump across. For him it was child’s play to jump across or he could just use his magic to get across however that would reveal him to be the one who threw the table at the restaurant so that method was out of the question. Heero decided to not waste time with this and think about it. Either way he was going to be a bit of a showoff whether it was hoping across the stones or flying on an oversized, dead, tree limb it made no difference so he just swept Saya off her feet and jumped on the first rock. Since the stones were a little wet they were a little slippery so Heero had to be careful. Either way it wouldn’t have been a problem and jumped over to the next stone and then the next with ease until they reached the other side. Heero was more focused on getting across without falling into the river rather than what Saya was saying or how she was reacting that he out of nowhere picked her up and crossed the river. Heero put her down back on her feet and pointed downstream. “That way right?”
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:59 am

"After we cross, we won't be that - Kyah!" Before Saya could even finish her sentence, she was swept off her feet and carried over the river. By instinct and fear her arms wrapped themselves around his neck and shoulders, hoping to whatever higher power there was that he would not drop her. Usually, Saya would be extremely embarrassed by being carried by a man and try to put distance between them but she had no choice but to allow him to carry her over the river.

Every time he leaped and landed on a stone, Saya tightened her grip on him and closed her eyes. She had a feeling that he wouldn't drop her at all but it was an innate fear that she couldn't get rid of. Or it was just instincts to shut her eyes tight and wait for the worst to happen. None of the horrible scenerios happened though. By the time she knew it, her feet touched soft grass. They were now on the other side of the river.

Immediately she let go of Heero and stepped a couples of paces back. There was only so much physical contact she could handle in a day. Even so, Saya was appreciative that he took the effort to get her across. With her footware Saya usually had a much more difficult time going across.

"Yes, that's right Villenn." Saya nodded and began to walk in that same direction he pointed too. "So, any reason for coming to Waterfall City or just passing by?" She asked to keep a conversation going though she could see their destination not too far from where they were at now.
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 am

“Hm? The master of that dog from earlier left a job at my guild and I chose to do it. Basically I just came to find her dog. I’ll probably leave in a day or so,” Heero told Saya. He kept walking in the correct direction next to Saya. Well, he was a step or two behind Saya to make sure he was going in the correct direction but from what she said it should be a straight path from here on out.

“Why do you ask? You want me to take you home with me?” Heero joked and made a little laugh and a smartass smirk. Heero wasn’t being serious although if she actually did want Heero to take her home he would have no objections. Heero wasn’t going to pass up a woman as attractive and nice as Saya was. If things didn’t work out he could still convince her to join Fairy Tail, since he lived in the guild hall itself. If not it was still a funny little joke. Heero didn’t really have any major goals in this little endeavor except to see Saya’s view before the sun had fully set. Otherwise he was satisfied with any other result.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:02 am

To say that Saya wasn't disappointed was a bit of a lie. She had thought Heero had come to Waterfall City because, well, it was a beautiful city and many tourists from everywhere around Fiore just to see it. It was a small and insignificant feeling but Saya was proud of her city. The city that took her in and made a comfortable life for her. It gave her a place to call home and many people to talk to.

"Oh, that was nice of you," she said, pushing aside a branch. "I really thought you had a good relation with that dog." Saya shrugged and then turned to Heero with a speculative stare. "Are you... Have you been flirting with me?"

Saya might be friendly and more mature than those her age, but she was a bit dense when it came to romantic relations. There was always a tingle in the back of her mind when men flirted with her and Saya just now took notice of it. Then again, Heero was just probably being a joker. The guy who had to crack a joke every so often. Saya had to let out a small giggle as he let out a laugh.

"Anyways, here's our destination!"

Saya stood on top of a stable cliff side. To her left was the river they had crossed over and it dropped, becoming a small waterfall, but even that just merged into the larger waterfall below it. But as Saya looked further into the horizon there was just a huge expanse of ocean and if she paid attention to the current, the flow of water will lead it to a drop off point where it was just a jagged line of waterfalls. Even though the sun was setting, it still painted the sea with hues of oranges, reds, and on the far parts, purple.

"Pretty, right?"
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Heero Villenn Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:14 am

"I really thought you had a good relation with that dog."

Ean shrugged it off. “He seems to like me enough. I did return him to his master,” Ean reclaimed before she asked him if he was flirting with her. Heero laughed even more. “Hmmmmmmm. Well you ARE taking me to some unknown location to see a sight of true beauty. What’s to say you’re not interested? But to answer your question,Heero paused a moment to figure out how to word what he wanted to say. Heero leaned in a little closer to Saya with a devious little smile before responding. Just a little.”Heero thought the response would create a good stress for Saya and some good entertainment for Heero. The part that made it so much better was that it was all true.

Saya announced their arrival and Heero looked on and whistled at the site on the edge of the cliff. This was far better than what was at the inn. The view was stunning as Heero looked on at the beauty of the world he loved so much. The hectic chaotic world which could still hold beauty. He loved all of it! The chaos, the peace, the good, the evil, and the downright strange. This was a world so imperfect that it made Heero’s spine tingle and he loved it all! All the colors

“Pretty, right?"

“Hm? Yeah, it really is quite the site. It makes me eager to find something better!” Heero replied with a laugh.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saya Yukimura Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 pm

His explaination was reasonable. Dogs were known to grow fond of those that helped take care of them in a way. Acts of kindness and all that. Saya was always helping out strays to and even though she was pretty sure they were only following her for food, she daydreamed that they were grateful to her. Actually, with her unique empathy aura Saya had been able to feel that they liked her in a way. Plus, she knew the tall tale signs of tail wagging and cute yips and letting her near them practically meant that they didn't mind her.

She nodded at Heero's statement (about the dog) before rolling her eyes at him. ”Don’t flatter yourself, Villenn.” Then let out a small laugh as he leaned over a bit to admit an answer. Saya didn’t know what to do or to act. No one was ever bold enough to say that in front of her face, and thus always left her to be oblivious. With nothing better to say Saya nodded her head and left that subject of conversation end.

”Hah! You won’t find anything better than this view.” Saya scoffed at his statement, obviously taking pride in the nature in front of her. ”You’ll probably have to travel all around the world to see something that can come up to par.”
Saya Yukimura
Saya Yukimura
D Rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next