Fairy Tail Delirium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Welcome_zps40edad63Greetings traveler.
We welcome you to Delirium, where things are not what they seem and magic is just the beginning of your adventure.
This is a fairly new site, being only about 2 and a half months old. Our setting takes place about 400 years into the past - x391 being the current year - and dragons freely roam Earthland. While humans and dragons are currently in peace with each other, there is darkness brewing and that fragile line of truce between them might just break soon enough.
Episode One: Bastion, The Ironclad Dragon is now open!
Enjoy your stay, and please...
Stay delirious.
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu, pokemon RP
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:56 pm by Guest

» Price Of Your Soul | FMA RP
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 pm by Guest

» Mirage Hearts
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 am by Guest

» Kohaku Region
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:28 am by Guest

» Fairy Law - xenForo
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:31 am by Guest

» Fairy Tail Requiem Advertisement
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:21 pm by Guest

» Tamriel Reborn
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:43 am by Guest

» Galador (Grand Opening)
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:15 am by Guest

» Bleach Execution~
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 8:51 am by Guest

I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Staff_zpsf88c839a
Administrators
Syrena
Erik Cecere

Global Moderators
Heero Villenn
Moderators
Darion Steinheil
Grimm
Word Count

Word Count:
Photobucket
Our Button:
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Affiliationsbutton
Scrolling Affiliations
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Copyright_zpsdaffc975
Fairy Tail © belongs to Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail: Delirium © Spitfire

Pre-made skin is credited to hitskin.com in forumotion. All other codes for FT: Delirium were taken from various coding sites via google. Said codes and pre-made skin have been edited and modified to suit the needs of the website. Any and all other content (i.e.: posts, applications, stories, plots, etc.) solely belong to their creators and makers of FT: Delirium. Nothing may be taken or used without the owner’s permission, excluding certain situations listed under the Terms of Service and Rules, which are subjected to change without warning.

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Check

I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite]

Go down

I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Empty I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite]

Post by Heero Villenn Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:14 am

Heero walked around Waterfall looking around the town and all Heero saw was clothing shop after clothing shop. There were maybe one or two restaurants he had found in the entire town and the rest was jewelry stores and clothing shops. Maybe I should have dragged Erik’s pink ass over just so I could figure out where I'm going, Heero thought to himself. Heero sighed in boredom and yawned. Heero didn’t get any sleep with the sound of waterfalls pounding in his ears.

Heero took a look at the bite mark he got during his mission yesterday. He was going to need to wash the blood out of the sleeve when he got back to Magnolia. The holes in them were going to have to be dealt with here unfortunately. Otherwise Heero would have to ask Erik to stitch his coat up and the mere thought of letting Erik handle his clothing made Heero want to kill the guy. Erik wasn’t a bad guy; they just had extremely different styles. Heero really was starting to get annoyed though. People were staring at him and judging his clothing style. Damn perfectionists! Heero thought. Everyone in this city seemed to be obsessed with making things perfect and it was starting to bug Heero. They seemed to want to make Heero look perfect and Heero was ready to rip them all to shreds if they attempted to do such. Heero’s stomach growled. He was clearly hungry and decided to stop by a small breakfast place nearby where he got himself some breakfast. They served him some eggs, bacon, and two slices buttered, lightly toasted, toast. Heero got some water with it.

Heero took a look around the town from his seat outside the restaurant when he noticed a pink haired woman pass by. She was rather lovely, even though her attire had the same ‘perfectionist’ ideal that everyone else here seemed to have it did make Heero let out a long, gentle whistle when he saw her. Heero wasn’t trying to be rude but his attention was grabbed, although not directly by her appearance. More so it was the guild mark on her hand that indicated she was a mage. Heero had no reason to start a conversation with her. Well he did but he had no way of starting a conversation.
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Left_bar_bleue500/500I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Empty Re: I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite]

Post by Heero Villenn Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:56 am

Heero's attempt to walk up to her and make conversation failed. It was of no matter though. heero just continued to eat his food and enjoy his breakfast. Today was going to be a day of just looking around the town and getting to understand it's layout and foundation for the next time he visited. This way, next time, he could cause a little havoc and enjoy the day asside from all the perfectionist pricks out there.

After finishing his breakfast, Heero left a few jewels on the table and left.

~exit thread~
Heero Villenn
Heero Villenn
Admin

Magic Sheet
Magic:
I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Left_bar_bleue500/500I have no idea what to name this. [Syrena] [invite] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down